Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures from NC

So I haven't received pictures from Jed in a long time, but this is now the second nephew I have that I have never met...sad I know!!!

This is Weston, Jed's second son!

Look at those big eyes!!
This is my brother Jed with his boys Bryce (right) and Weston (left). I think he looks tired, but then again, having two lively boys is a tough job!!

Here is Emily, Jed's wife, and her two boys. Such a cute picture!!
So excited to see you guys this November!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Jed looks exactly the same! His little boys are adorable! I think we are putting the house plans on hold for a little while because we don't want to rush into anything. It sounds like the market is only getting worse, so we are hoping to get in on a short sale or a foreclosure from the bank. We are keeping our eyes peeled for any amazing deals. We are looking in Boise because this is where our jobs are! How are you liking living in Utah?