Friday, June 13, 2008

OK, so I wasn't tagged or anything, but I'm home sick today and extremely bored... Thanks Amy, I stole this from your blog!!

Four jobs I have had:
1. Nanny!! (favorite job!)
2. Pre-school teacher
3. Sales Associate at PacSun
4. Accountant at Shelf Reliance (right now)

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. P.S. I Love You (with a box of tissues)
2. Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightly version, it's shorter)
3. High School Musical 2 (that's right, I said it!!)
4. An Affair To Remember
(I promise I watch more than chick flicks, but lately that's what it's been)

Four places I have lived:
1. Vancouver, WA
2. Spanish Fork, UT
3. Orem, UT
4. Payson, UT

Four TV show I watch:
1. Supernanny
2. Jon & Kate Plus 8
3. Food Network (pretty much the whole channel)
4. So You Think You Can Dance (first time watching this year and I love it!)
*My favorite four aren't in season...The Hills, The Office, Lost, & Grey's Anatomy*

Four places I have been:
1. San Diego, CA (willing to move at any time)
2. Atlanta, GA
3. Canada
4. Las Vega, NV

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Fogg Family
2. Pottery Barn
3. Real Simple
4. Work...

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream...I grew up a Sampson, it's an essential food group!
2. Thin Mints
3. Tomato Soup & Cheese-wiches (grilled cheese)
4. My Favorite Dessert (I don't know the real name, but my whole life it's just been "my favorite dessert." It is layers of mint ice cream, crushed oreo's, cool whip, & caramel)

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Paris
3. London
4. New York City (to see a Broadway play)

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Buying new furniture...??
2. Remodeling Kitchen...??
3. Traveling ...(even if it's just to St. George or Vegas)
4. ...starting a family :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kjerstin! Yes I was employee of the month every month!!!! thank you! haha. Thanks so cool that you are an accountant! I could never do that. Sorry to ask about babies!!! I hate that I ask that because its like extra pressure, Im sorry! I hate it when people do that to me and give me weird looks when I tell them I want to work and get my masters, so Im sorry! No pressure from Amy, ok? Have goals!!!! haha how is Jed doing? and your mom?

Anonymous said...

oh and p.s. I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 1 & 2!!!!! haha I can't wait to see the 3rd in theaters!!!

Chelsey said...

Hey, this is Cody and Chelsey. Thanks for commenting on our blog! You guys are the cutest couple. How is it Payson? We just live in Spanish Fork still, so we'll have to get together sometime!

Wes & Andrea said...

Hey KJ! I tried to send you an email saying that my husband and I have a blog, but it got returned to me, so I wanted to let you know!

http://wesandandrea.blogspot.com/

I hope everything is going well for you two, and that you like your new home. That's so awesome! Congrats! Let me know what else you're up to, and more of the plans that you guys have. Have a good one! love ya