Friday, June 20, 2008

Strawberries!!

Ok, so this is something that I didn't have anything to do with, but bare with me now... I'm going to take full credit for it!!!

When we moved into our new house the previous people had two garden boxes, one with something that obviously died because...well it looked dead, and the other one had strawberries. For a while it was just a bunch of green leaves and we didn't really care so it was left to fend for itself until one day... we had strawberries!!! Ok, I've never grown anything in my life, and yes I understand that I didn't actually do anything to contribute, but they are in MY yard so I'm taking credit...I grew strawberries! :)

This is Ty eating the grass around the garden box... I promise we feed him, he just loves grass.

Ty eating more grass...
So there is a second part to our story... one day when we came out to check on my strawberries (yes they are MINE) I noticed that a few of them that had just turned red had been chomped on. We decided that it had to be bugs or something, but oh no, we were very mistaken. We took the dogs out one day and Tess disappeared off in the back of the yard and wouldn't come when we called. We walk over there to find this...

Needless to say, we are keeping a closer eye on her...
Here are a few pictures of the colorful strawberries!! Look what I did!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Garden?! I am SO jealous! I want a cute little garden so bad!!!! haha so you like the same dances as me, huh? You should still post them anyways! What is going on with you guys? We are looking at buying a house and I absolutley hate it! I liked looking at houses before it became a reality! Blah!