Monday, June 30, 2008

Lehi Rodeo

My oldest brother's, Destin, wife and kids have been in town this last week and on Saturday, we all went to the Lehi Rodeo...

This is his youngest and only girl, Gabby, and she is soo CUTE!!
With our little digital camera, we couldn't get very many good pictures, but this was the best one and I was excited!

This one wasn't too bad either...

Needless to say, it wasn't as much fun as the Spanish Fork Rodeo, but we aren't going to be able to go to that one this year so it was better than nothing... The animals were in a funk though, at least 5 different horses refused to leave the pen when they opened the gate, it was crazy!!

2 comments:

Naomi Alice said...

Christian and I really wished to go up there and meet you all... Would have been soooo much fun and nice. But well... soon (:

Kjerstin said...

Seriously, that would have been so much fun... although I think I would have rather met you in Vegas!! ;)