Thursday, June 26, 2008

The day has finally come...

Christian, my second oldest brother for those of you who don't know, is getting married!!! Her name is Naomi, she is Swiss/Italian living in Switzerland, and she is perfect for Christian!! This is a picture of the happy couple... it also helps that she is gorgeous! :)
They are getting married November 1, 2008 in Atlanta, GA... can't wait!!

I have a lot more pictures, but you get the point... CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys!!

1 comment:

Naomi Alice said...

Thank you!! We are very happy, oh sooo happy it's so crazy and wonderful(:

I like how you said "the day has finally come.." cause that's exactly how I feel and how maaaany people like my family are addressing to this event hahahaha!

The day is still kinda far if you think we'll be faraway from eachother most of the time left.. oh gosh heEEELP! C U in Atlanta!!!!!