Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Explanation

Ok, for all of you Utah natives, let me apologize for the post below. So you don't get the wrong idea, I wanted to explain something. Utah is and probably will be forever, my home. It is where Rob and I met, got married, and bought our first house. We have started our family here and made our house a home. I love it, but WA is where I was born and raised, that was the person I used to be for 18 long years... it's still that girl's home and when it rains it's almost, just for a second, like I'm back there again...

Mainly this explanation is for Rob because he doesn't like WA and gets mad sometimes when I wish I could move back there again. I think it's mainly the idea of being that close to the in-laws, but he doesn't like the rain that much either.

1 comment:

Chellor said...

Hey Guys! Weird that you would comment on my blog Kah Jer Stin because I called your hubby earlier in the evening saying how much we missed you two and want to see ya!

Well it's great that you started a blog so we can continue to not talk, but secretly actually know what you are doing and vice versa. :)

love you guys and we WILL get together!