Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Selling the Nissan

That's right, we are finally selling the Nissan!! I have been dreaming of this day forever because it means I finally got my little SUV!! Sorry, I don't have a picture of that right now, but since little girl is finally on her way (and now that my work was moved to Provo), I got to upgrade to a small SUV for more safe driving in the winter time! YAY!!! :D

Before we could sell it, we had to make sure it looked pretty clean so we took to the car wash.




Doesn't he look like he's having so much fun?! Now the only trick is selling it. We've had a few calls, some from people who scare me and others from people who don't show up when they say they will... the joys of selling a car. Either way, we'll sell it some how, only asking $2850... we'll see!!

No comments: