Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cheesecake Factory

So this happened forever ago, but I figured I would post it anyway since it's been forever since we've kept on top of this thing... in the begining of July we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, we were celebrating something.



This was our appetizer that was SO GOOD!! ...and it was only $5!! We had already eaten some before I took the picture so it was an awesome deal! It was fried artichoke hearts.


This was Rob eating some of the bread... not sure why I took a picture though.


This is Rob, the lighting was terrible which is why he turned out blue... oh well go BYU!



This is me trying to look happy. I had to send my first dinner back, it was WAY too spicy! I couldn't even taste anything, it was like all my taste buds were burned and I just felt heat!!



This was how I really felt... baby girl wasn't a big fan of all the spicy chicken so I sent it back and got a pasta instead, but it was already too late by then. My stomach hurt SO BAD and I only had about 3 bites of it!!

No comments: