Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Reagan's Bedding

So most of you know that we're having a little girl, naming her Reagan Jean Horn and I have been agonizing over looking for her bedding and figuring out how I want to do her room. After weeks of looking at fabrics and crib bedding I finally found something that I not only liked, but something we can afford! I found it in the Target advertisement in Sunday's paper... yes, I know that means practically everyone else will have the same thing, but oh well!!

Above is what some fo the crib sheets look like and one blanket and below is what the bumper pads look like. Once the crib is up and all put together I'll take pictures and then you can see what the whole thing looks like... I LOVE IT! Below are some of the other fabrics we were playing with... they were either too expensive, or there wasn't enough fabric to really do anything with it... oh well, Target ended up being SO much cheaper!!




Love this blanket!!


There wasn't enough of this fabric to do anything with, but I loved this one too!


1 comment:

the other Sampsons said...

Love it love it! Very cute:) Now after all this work to make a beautiful room for Regan we better start deciding what kinda dress you want her to have for her blessing :) can't wait!!!