Sunday, May 24, 2009

Window Leak...

In my office in Springville, the company is located in some older buildings and as I was working one day I kept hearing this dripping noise and could not figure out where it was coming from. I finally looked over and saw water dripping from the top of my window to the bottom and a fairly large sized puddle forming on the bottom of the window frame, pouring onto my desk. Since it had been raining for so long, for UT that is only like 3 days in a row, the water had started leaking in through the poorly sealed window frame. I called all around trying to find the maintenance people, but they were no where to be found so I improvised... I taped cups to my window to catch the water dripping down. I think it got up to 7 different places where it was dripping... great fun, let me tell you.


Some cups are catching two different drips... I had to take a picture.

No comments: