Sunday, May 24, 2009

Easter

We didn't do a whole lot for Easter, Rob refused to let me get him an Easter basket and with no kids, it would have been weird, I think, to do a hunt just for me...

Here is the Easter basket my wonderful husband put together for me!! All my favorite candies... and a video game we got at Wal-Mart for $10!! It was for me, but Rob has played it all the way through and I have yet to actually turn it on. What can I say, really not that into video games...

Don't ask me why I insist on having Cadbury Creme Eggs every year for Easter when I don't even really like them, it's just a family tradition and wouldn't be Easter with it!! Besides Rob ate them, which made me feel better since he didn't get anything.
Midnight Milky Ways... hmm can't get better than that, and of course, I had to have M&M's... which still haven't been opened.

And this was Rob Easter morning while I looked at my basket... can you tell he's excited??


1 comment:

Crystal HW said...

Midnight Milky Way? Something else I think I am missing out on here in Canada.