Sunday, May 24, 2009

Seriously, people do this...

Can you believe that people actually do eat food out of the break room at work that isn't theirs?? I know I've seen "Friends" and "Seinfeld" episodes about this, but I didn't actually know that people really did this?! I had a lunchable left over from lunch one day, I know but they were on sale at the store so I figured I would take a stroll down memory lane and buy one, I had only drank the juice so there was entire lunchable left over. I came back the next day to eat it and it was gone!! My name was on it and everything and it was gone!! So I put up this sign just so they would know that I know they took and I come back two hours later to find this...

Someone had actually ripped the sign down, crumpled it, and thrown it in the trash... what is wrong with people these days??

Later other employees came to me saying that they had had food stolen too and was glad someone was going to actually try to do something about it... what has society come to?

No comments: