Sunday, May 24, 2009

We played fetch and I won...

If any of you know Ty, our boy dog, then you know that he could play fetch forever!! I decided one day to actually find out how long it would take him to stop bringing me the ball on his own and see if I could out do Ty... it took 80 degrees and one full hour of me throwing the ball the length of our backyard without any breaks... this is what he did when he finally decided he was done.

All the drips you see there was because he was drinking so fast he was spilling water all over the place. After he was done, he took the ball, and laid down next to the water, panting like I've never seen him before. Isn't he cute?? haha, poor dog.

He sat there for about 20 minutes and wouldn't move. When I could finally get him to get up, he went straight to the back door, went inside, and fell asleep on the couch for about an hour... I had won!!

No comments: