Sunday, May 9, 2010

The day I became a Mother

I can't even begin to tell you what it was like the day I became a Mother. As most of you out there know, you go through a roller coaster of emotions and feelings with just one moment life as you know it is over. I can still remember, with perfect clarity, the moment Reagan came into this world. It was a rush of emotion and instantly I had never felt so much love for another as I felt in that one moment... Anyway, I could go on and on about how perfect this little girl is and how much I love her and appreciate the gift I have of being her mother, but I'll spare you all the mushy details (one thing that hasn't gone away since being pregnant... the mushiness).

Once more, here are some pictures from the day I became a Mother to Reagan.



1 comment:

Jim and Vanessa said...

Kjerst, she is so sweet! I couldn't have imagined being a mom was as great as it is. Raegan is so beautiful too! Though, I do wish I looked as good as you do labor day though... I looked terrible!