Saturday, May 8, 2010

Blessing Post #1 - Family Pics

A few weeks ago, on April 11th, we blessed our little girl Reagan Jean Horn. It was such a great day and we had a lot of family there to celebrate with us. Rob gave a beautiful blessing and I am so excited and blessed to have my little family.

Below are some pictures we took after the blessing at Rob's parent's house with family. At this point I had changed Reagan out of the big, beautiful, LONG blessing dress and into this little white dress that Naomi and I spent hours and hours looking for. The "blessing dress" was so uncomfortable for Reagan since it was so long and she liked to stand, plus I had to change her out of it at the church to get her into the car seat and was not about to make her put it back on for the rest of the day. I took some photos of her in the dress and will post them in Post #2.


Our little family... I love them!! :)


Rob's Family: Grandpa, Stephanie & Aarron, Allison, us, Jens & Shannon (Rob's Parent's) and Grandma (four generations!!) We were so excited that Steph and Aaron were able to come up from their jobs at Disneyland (Aaron's brother had their baby blessing the same day which worked out), they were running late, but luckily they arrived at the church just in time to sneak in right as the blessing started.


My family: Dad & Marla, us, my Mom came down from WA, Naomi & my brother Christian, Naomi came with my mom and Christian came the Thursday before (long story; they were there for a few months, now back in LA). I was so excited that I had one sibling there... I have 6 so you wouldn't think it would be that hard, but no one is in UT and only two are in the same spot throughout the country.






This one is blury, but it was so cute because she was just about to sneeze.





She's so cute...

This is Shannon's parents, Rob's grandparents, and we were so happy that they could come up from San Diego for this day! Reagan is the first of her generation on both Rob's Father and Mother's side of the family which means she was also the first great grandchild! They've been asking us for years now when we were going to have kids so when we announced the blessing date they weren't about to miss it. Unfortunately they couldn't come before now, but we made sure they got plenty of time with Reagan!


Reagan LOVES to talk and, what we call, tell stories. Here she is telling Great Grandpa Bill a story, it was hilarious!

2 comments:

General Sampson said...

She's so beautiful! (Just like her mother...) I wish so bad we could have been there, and I could see you as a mom, Kjerstin. I think it'd be so sweet to see you that way. We love you!

the other Sampsons said...

Oh what a beautiful day that was. I'm so happy I got to come, so happy even Christian got to come. Can't wait to visit again!
For now.. well I'm over at the other side of the world, but I can always come back here and feel a little closer to all of you :)
love you guys N:)

p.s. could you send me by e-mail a couple pictures of the blessing day with all the family? thanks!