Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pictures coming soon!!

OK, I know you are all waiting for pictures and I promise they are coming soon, but tonight it came down to either making banana bread or posting pictures and well... yeah the banana bread won!!

Recently we've painted Reagan's room and put the crib together with all the bedding and we LOVE it!! We are so excited and also so overwhelmed with all that there is left to do before she comes... time is ticking and quickly too!! Only TEN more weeks... more or less of course! Due date is December 22 so don't pay too much attention to the counter thing to the right, that was set before they changed my due date from the 15th and I haven't figured out how to change it on there... oh well.

But I promise I will post the pictures soon... the harassment can stop now!! :P

2 comments:

Jim and Vanessa said...

Kjerst!! I found your blog through Candace and Andrew's... I hope that's ok. You're pregnant! I can't believe it! I'm so excited for you! It's absolutely the funnest thing ever. Are you guys still in Payson? I haven't talked to you in gosh... 2 or 3 years?

emily+brett said...

It is getting so close! Heidi is due on the 23! Crazy! I will continue to harass until you post some pictures. I want to see her room and your belly. You get to eat the banana bread and we all get no pictures. ha ha. jk. I'm sure you are just so tired and have no energy to do anything.