Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Baby's Room

Ok, it's not done and we have more things we need to get for the walls and the window so here is just a sneak peek, but keep in mind it is still a work in progress!

OK, I know I always said I would never be a pink person, but I fell in love with the bedding and I don't think it's too much pink so whatever! I lied!!

The walls look a little purple-ish, but they are really gray, we just painted over a light blue color so it came out kind of purple, but we LOVE it!! With the colors, it really makes them stand out. I'm sorry the lighting is so bad, but this is what you get for now. When we get closer to being done I'll take better pics.


This is the crib which I love and the color was perfect! It matches the rocker perfectly!

This is the bedding on the crib... the crib skirt (which I wanted to be green, but can only find pink), one of the sheets, and the bumper.


This is just some of the stuff we've received so far! The out-fit on top is the first out-fit we bought when we found out she was a girl and I think the one we'll bring her home in... we'll have to see. It's sort of hard to see, but it's really cute!! Gotta love Target!



This is the awesome swing I found on craigslist!! I love the colors and I hope she likes it too... I sort of wish the motor was stronger, but apparently from all the reviews I've read the motors aren't that great on most swings... oh well. The best part is that you can plug it into the wall so you're not using batteries... LOVE that!

6 comments:

Steph said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! I love decorating!!!! It look DARLING!!!!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

That's funny! I did the exact same thing...completely against the pink thing...fell in love with the fabric and had to go pink. It starts to grow on ya, but it's okay...I promise. I didn't like the way it was growing on me at first but then it got to be too much fun and cuteness!

fauxy said...

It's so darn cute! Makes me want to re-do my baby's room... again...:). I love the built in shelf in the room too! I too am in love with the pink & gray combo.

the other Sampsons said...

oh so cute! Love your decoration :)
Now for the last piece missing, we only have to see little Regan in that beautiful creab and there you go! Can't wait to go visit you guys.. some time next year:) love u

the other Sampsons said...

ok it's spelled "crib" and not "creab" hahaha! I bet you get a laugh a day with my English hahahaha:)

Rachel said...

SO CUTE!! I'm so glad I got to see it in person too! P.S. I am visiting your blog now :) Did I ever give you my blog?