Thursday, November 25, 2010

Little's First Thanksgiving

So I don't have pictures for this year's Thanksgiving holiday, but I wouldn't exactly say it was one I'd like to remember.

It all started yesterday, running a small fever, kept it at bay for a while until she had an interrupted night's sleep and at 2:00 AM we were up trying to comfort her and lower her 101 fever. She was able to get back to sleep pretty well at about 3:00 AM, but when it was 8:30 AM and she hadn't really moved. I got worried and woke her up to find a fever of 103, purple lips, shivering a little, looking miserable and refusing to eat. Needless we spent our first family Thanksgiving in the ER, and the afternoon running around town finding the one pharmacy that was open (I am thankful for Rite Aid today).

She is doing much better, still not back to normal, but is much more like the goofy little girl we all know and love.

2 comments:

Corey and Nikki Preston said...

I have had those kind of Holidays no fun, but sometimes when you look back you will realize how nice it was that both of you were off work, and didn't have anywhere else to be but with your babe.

Unknown said...

Wow!! I can't believe how big she is. She's so cute! Nice job, sis!
I just found my blog again...by searching Chris's business name on the internet at school...how sad that I didn't even remember that we had started one...hee, hee.