Thursday, May 22, 2008

And so it begins...

Ok, I know it's boring right now, but give me some time, I'll make this blog look better...

And so it begins...we are starting the blog. You would think that after all the modern advances it would be easier to keep in touch with everyone, but given our situation, and I'm sure most of yours, it has just made life that much more chaotic and the phone calls to see how people are doing just don't get made. So to all of you that we love, but never get to talk to because we are all so busy, you can read this, because I'm pretty sure we are reading your blogs to see how you are.

I'll post more later when I have time, it took me forever to get this far and now it's time to sleep!

Until then, see ya!

1 comment:

Kyle Peterson said...

Hooray!! You're officially a blogger! If you need help give Kyle a call. I got those shirts in the mail from Mollyme. They fit great in the body but the arms are really baggy. Kinda weird. So where did you get your shirts again? It was so great to see you, plan another trip here soon!!